Monday, October 31, 2011

I knew it...

So funny, last week when I sent in the papers I knew they would get lost- afterall they only had to travel about 30 miles from home. Guess what? My premonition came true. Am I freaked out? No, not at all actually. I knew it would happen, they will get to the agency in their own due time and all will be well. If not, I can just resend them.

Upon realizing the papers are not there yet, the agency went ahead and sent me the next pile to go through. So far it is not bad at all, it is all really doable with a notary and some ink we will be through them all in no time.

We do have to take 24 hours of classes before we  head to the DRC. They seem like they will be really informative and interesting. All parents should have to do this, the world might be a better place to grow-up in if they did. Matt is a bit worried because they only occur on Saturday and Sunday, right in the middle of his work week. It is only three of those days however, so the FAA will have to understand.

That's about it for this Halloween evening- happy hauntings!