Thursday, January 19, 2012

Decisions, time...

No one has ever said adoption is easy, and they were right! The paperwork and checks are easy, so is running around town for notarizing. Really the hard part is the emotional roller coaster and hard decisions to be made. We still don't know about a second kid- it is so hard to decide! Another would be great for Sara, and getting as many kids out of the DRC as possible is necessary, but what is really best for our family? Do we look at the immediate financial situation and say no, do we think of an adjustment period for two and decide it would be too much for us? I just wish I had a sign of some sort, a dream or vision- heck, an apparation of my grandpa telling me what to do would not make me feel any less crazy at this point. All comments are welcome....what would you do?