Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Great News! Yippee!

Oh my gosh, I received amazing news today! We passed court in the Congo and are waiting for the judgement in writing so our final papers can be completed. "They" (not sure who they is exactly, lawyers? Government?) are already working on new birth certificates for the girls. How strange to think that Matt and I will be listed as Sara and Nalya's birth parents. I hope we get copies of their original certificates....anyway, I digress. With this news the agency says I may be able to travel and get them as soon as early June- yippee! We have so much to do! I think we keep thinking there is a lot of time left, but it may only be 8 more weekends! We have to finish their room, get things to take over there, get shots... 8 weekends and I will know these kids of ours....AMAZING!