Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Photos

For the first time, we received photos go the girls together. They are holding hands and it is so awesome! When we first decided to get another girl after we knew of Sara, I was really worried she would be like, "Really? I have to live with her my whole life? Ugh" but, it seems instead Sara is protecting of her little sister and might actually like her, yeah!

Now I know it is possible the photographer told them to hold hands, but since neither of the girls seem upset about it, I am still thinking they might be friends doing it on their own- and they probably don't know they are sisters yet either.

One other thing, Sara is still just happy as can be. I think that child is a joyful soul and she'll bring that wonderful energy of hers into our lives- what a blessing! Nalya, on the other hand, is more like
 "Dude, what are you taking my picture for? I refuse to smile for such things." I can't wait to see her first smile and hear her laugh. That,also, will be a blessing.

Here is just a preview for you; when we are all home safe and sound you will see their beautiful faces as well: