Wednesday, May 16, 2012

La dee dah...

There's not much to report really. The judge heard our case about 5 weeks ago and still hasn't signed off on our adoption. The wait is killer!

Some of those near and dear to me have offered the following suggestions so I don't go totally insane waiting:
* stalk old friends and/or boyfriends online (hmm, they are in the past for a reason, onto the next idea)
* take up a new hobby like sewing (yeah right! Duct tape is how I sew)
* start the girls scrapbooks (good idea, but I want them to be legally ours before starting such a big endeavor)
* Zumba class (yes please...next week)
* plant flowers (will do, but in Colorado we need to wait a wee bit longer)

Their room is done, 50 Shades of Grey is almost completely read and with all these (huh humm) great ideas all I can do is take one day at a time and not think too much about the girls...

Any and all other ideas are welcome :)