Sunday, December 18, 2011

Beautiful Sunday- One Little Christmas Tree

This year, I have bought almost all my gifts for people and even wrapped them! I have watched Mickey's Christmas Carol (my favorite version of this classic) and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I saw Manheim Steamroller in concert and have listened to other holiday favorites in the car. It's a crazy, but good time of year.

As the days come closer to Christmas though, I can't help but think of the DRC and all the kids there who Santa won't get to visit.
How is this sad thought beautiful? It's not really, but the song below is, and it makes me think of Sara.



 This Sunday I think of Sara next year, making cookies, dreaming of Santa coming and waking up to her first Christmas morning. While this year is special because it is the last one Matt and I will have as just a couple, it will be so much more magical next year- what a beautiful thought!